Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18, 2012
Wednesday
Ran 8 miles Tuesday morning, 7:00 am. The wind was at my back for 4 miles and it was very warm!!! Then I turned around and had the wind in my face :( on the 4 miles back. It was cold. Temperature was 41 degrees but the wind was blowing a steady 10 mph. COLD.
Felt great after the run.
Today, Wednesday Phil and I ran 6 miles together. 36 degrees but little wind.
18 miles so far this week with tomorrow a rest day.
I helped Phil at the track meet today. It was a home meet for Sequim. I came home about 5:00 pm. They had enough help at the meet to man a riot squad.
Kim, your tulips are beautiful.
And this is my good son-in-law, Dick Henrie running the Nike Marathon when he was in his prime. I think that his time was 2 hours and 36 minutes. Whatever the time he was and still is a stud athelete. That is Jason Henrie with the white papers. My how time flies.

 Well enough for today.
                                        Finis

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chuck, that picture of Dick is at the Lake Sammamish marathon, but you were right about his time at the Nike marathon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim for the correction. I wonder what happened to the Lake Sammamish Marathon? Do they still run it?

      Delete