Sunday, January 21, 2018

  1. 61 mile week and my 3rd ,30 mile training run🍩❤️☕️ 
  2. Up at 5:00 am. Ugh, but I just did my shuffle, walk until ths 30 miles were accomplished. The temperature was 43 when I started and it warmed up to 54 degrees.
Ll



Our 2 poms waited patiently for me to come home. My time was 8 hours and 50 minutes. I stopped for aid two times at home. My survival pack for my run is a camel back that carries my water plus four pockets for my phone, and food. I carry 4 or 5 fig bars and 4 dates. They are calories dense and easy to digest. I burned close to 3000 calories for the 30 miles Monday! 
Tuesday was to be a 15 mile run but I walked instead only 2 miles. It is hard to mentally to run very far the day following the 30 miles. At least for me. Wed is my day to rest. Wednesday I ran 15 miles in 3 hours and 52 minutes. It was raining for a couple of miles during this run. And the the Friday was a ten mile run. These runs are to get me used to running back to back distances for mental toughness. My run Saturday was an easy 4 miles. Relief, relief.
It looks like it will clear for my 30 miles tomorrow. I will try to send some pictures in my next blog.
Finis 





No comments:

Post a Comment