Saturday, November 10, 2012

November 10 , 2012
Saturday night at 5:52 in the evening. I ran 6 miles on Monday at 12 minutes per mile with my 10 minutes run and 5 minutes walk.
Then another time on the bike  at Anytime Fitness for 1/2 hour. And the other days just walking on the beach with the dogs.
I am a bundle of nerves most of the time so I do something that will keep my mind busy. It doesn't take much to do that. I only have one little brain.
I am hoping to do the 80 miles in 27 hours. I think that that figures out to be right around 3.5 miles per hour.
I will write all about my run next Friday. Wish me luck, think about me, pray for me on my run.
Continued......

Total for the week     6 miles
plus stationary bike and walking with the two little doggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment