Sunday, November 4, 2012

NOVEMBER 4, 2012

WOW!!!!! Just 10 days to go before my eighty mile birthday run. WOW
I am already getting a sweaty upper lip.
I have cut back quite a bit on my training. I hope that I am not hurting myself in doing this. My cold has been the bane in my training. But just a little bit more time and the 14th day of November will be here.
It looks like the weather will be mild unless a storm moves in beyond what the weather forecasters know for now.
This is what I see sometimes in the month of November until March on my training runs. They are a beautiful bird.
My weekly training has been sketchy this past week.
On Monday I ran 10 miles. And on Tuesday I cut wood for 3 hours with a chainsaw. It was free fir wood so I could not turn it down. The pieces were about 18 inches in diameter. I loaded it by myself after cutting it. So, I think that was a good workout toward my run.
I ran 4 miles with Philip on Thursday in 50 minutes and 11 sec. Philip helped me load three pieces that were too big to handle by myself. We did this before we ran the 4 miles.
And on Saturday I walked 2 miles with the two doggies.
I am counting my mileage for the week at 16 miles. :(

Total                        16 miles

Total since June 1, 2012           816.75                    

No comments:

Post a Comment