Sunday, October 28, 2012

SUNDAY OCTOBER 28, 2012

WOW!!!
Just seventeen days until the big event. 17 days :)
My cold has let up a lot and I am now back to running. My weekly mileage has not been what I want it to be but at least I am still, "out there".
The weather has been fairly decent. Just down in the high 30 at nights most of the time.
I can time my runs around the little bit of rain we have for now. Shirley does not call it rain but I call one little drop of water rain :)
Winter is on its way and the Widgens and other winter ducks are in the Strait.

I tried too run on Monday but could only do about 2.5 miles due to my cold. So I took the rest of the week off and did not run again until Thursday.
I ran 4 miles in 47 minutes and 27 seconds and felt great. That is with my usual pace of 10 minutes jogging and 5 minutes walking :)
And then I finished up the week with a 10 mile run on Thursday and a 6 mile run on Saturday. I helped Phil with his RV furnace and then I ran on my treadmill for 1 hour and 33 minutes and 11 seconds. Boy it is hard for me to run on the treadmill for that long of a time. I don't know how others do several hours on the crazy thing.
It is too hard for me. I would rather be outside in the weather running for 3 hours then on the treadmill for five minutes.
Oh well, to each his own.

Weekly mileage for October 19-25, 2012
  Monday        2.5
  Thursday      4
  Friday         10
 Saturday        6
     Total                                    22.5

Total mileage since June 1, 2012                                800.75

No comments:

Post a Comment