Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Time to update the events and wanderings in my life. 
I am recovering from my hernia surgery which took place on January 10.
No complications concerning the surgery. I am healing up OK according the Dr. Time to update the events and wanderings in my life. 
I am recovering from my hernia surgery which took place on January 10.
No complications concerning the surgery. I am healing up OK according the Dr. 
I started walking 1 mile a day a week from last Monday. I am planning to start to get back in running shape the first of March. Then I am going to run the Bloomsday race in Spokane and the Rhody Run in Port Townsend in May. These are both 12k runs. 
These races will help me get in shape for the North Olympic Discovery Trail Marathon that is held annually on the first Sunday in June. The route is run from Sequim to Port Angeles. 
I would like to run a 50K trail race sometime in the fall but I will have to wait and see about that event. 
Then I will concentrate on track events for the rest of the summer. 
We are having a cold spell in Sequim this week. the temperature is going to be in the teens at night for several nights.


Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment