Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday July 21, 2012
My training for the last week has been reduced because of ill defined circumstances.
Monday I was at Easton, WA to be the Chairman of a Church Senior Citizen Retreat. I ran 4 miles Monday afternoon at about 2:00 pm. 85 degrees!!!!! It was a hot run but I managed to finish.
Tuesday I did not run. I came home in the afternoon. I ran 6 miles on Wednesday at home.
Then on Friday it was raining hard at 5:00 am. I got up and eat breakfast but the rain did not let up so I did the right thing and went back to bed. Later in the day I ran a 20 mile loop course starting and finishing at home. It took me 4 hours and 17 minutes. I ran 15 minutes and walked 5 minutes for the training run. It was a good training run. I felt good about it.
Today, Saturday I ran just 2 miles.




During the past week the Native Americans were embarking on a "Canoe Journey" that started with all of the villages on the coast of Washington, Vancouver Island, British Columbia and Puget Sound. These tribes 'PULLED' or paddled their canoes across and in the Straits of Jaun de Fuca to the beach in Sequim that used to be the place where the Jameston Indian Village was supposedly located. It is about .2 a mile from our house. Here are some pictures that I took of the event.

Weekly mileage for last week July 15-22
    Monday        4
    Tuesday        0 bad day
    Wednesday   6
     Thursday      0 rest day
     Friday         20
    Saturday        2
Total                                              32

Total for the month                        68
Total from June 1 to date              217

No comments:

Post a Comment