Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday July 19, 2012
My goodness  I was so busy last week that I forgot to write about my weekly training.
I ran 2 miles on Monday, 4 miles on Tuesday and 6 miles on Wednesday. The usual day off on Thursday. And then 10 miles on Friday and 8 miles on Saturday. I did yard work at home and then mowed the big field, (my extra income job),
It has been decent weather. Some rain at nights and great sun during the day.
My garden is growing especially the weeds. But I work on it a little while during the day and try to keep ahead of them.

                       Sunset on the clouds the other night.


Weekly mileage July 1-7
      Monday        2
      Tuesday        4
      Wednesday   2
      Some three step drills during the week for pole vaulting on Saturday.
Total Milage mileage                 8 miles

 My weekly mileage July 8-14:
      Monday         2
      Tuesday         4
      Wednesday    6
      Thursday        0
       Friday          10
       Saturday        8
Total Weekly mileage              30 miles

              Total monthly miles    38 miles

Total miles accumulated from June 1, 2012 to  today.
                                                                                      187
Continued next Saturday;

Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment