Saturday, September 8, 2012

SATURDAY 09, SEPTEMBER 2012
Another week closer to my 80 mile run. It is getting scary!!!!
I ran 10 miles Monday at 6:00 am, 8 miles Tuesday at 6:00 am. And on Thursday I ran 4 miles in 43 minutes and 43 sec.
The weather has been very hot. In the day it is at least 75 degrees or higher. Cooler weather is coming Monday. The weather report said that we will be cloudy and in the 60's. That is OK because I am running 30 miles on Monday.. :)
I did not run on Friday. I was feeling tired and I guess lazy.
But today, Saturday,  I got up at 7:00 am and ran 6 miles.

      This is my 6-6 foot vault at the Senior Meet at Port Angeles in August. first place in the 80-84 age division. I did vault 7-0 on my next attempt.

Shirley and I put up 13 packages of spinach from our garden and then I cut wood with a chain saw for about 3 hours.  So I guess I did a little bit of exercising for the day.
My weekly totals for September
   Monday               10
   Tuesday                8
   Wednesday         -0-    rest day
   Thursday              4
   Friday             no run :(   :(
   Saturday               6
Total                                                28

Total since June 1,2012                              499.2

No comments:

Post a Comment