Monday, February 20, 2012

Boy I am having trouble setting up my entry for this blog.....
Frustrating.
But here is another blog.
I recovered from my 15.6 mile run last Saturday. Up at 7:00 am again this morning for just an easy 1.8 mile run. Temp. was about 34 degrees. Nice morning with a bit of a S/E wind... Ran with Philip. My legs were still tired from the saturday run but nothing that a little running would cure.
I need to start working on my route for my 80 mile run. I am thinking about running out 40 miles toward Forks and then back home.
Haven't made up my mind yet on whether to run a loop or out and back. But am leaning toward a out and back route.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing a great job setting up your blog, and your post published just fine. Don't worry so much about it.

    ReplyDelete