Friday, February 24, 2012

Up at 7:00am for my morning run. I am a member of a reading here in Sequim so I drove to Hurricane Coffee Shop and parked and at 7:30 went for an hour run. I ran about 5 miles. It was 37 degrees. Wind at 3 to 8 miles and hour. Good training run.
I am still trying to figure out my route for the eighty mile run. My aid person, (Phil) is helping me to  look at the Discovery trail system West of Port Angeles. Oh, if you want to read a good book it is 'The Tool Room Trustee' Stout is the last name the author. It is a good book.
Anyway back to running.
The mornings are getting brighter and brighter as the days go by. It looks like I made it through another winter.
I am going to have to shift my local running routes so that I can keep my motivation up. The same old route gets kind of like running in a rut.
But I am doing OK.
Tomorrow I plan on running 4 miles at 7:00am.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment