Monday, February 27, 2012

My goodness here it is Monday February 27 already.
And it it also my Son Bruce's birthday. My oh my how time flies when one is having a good time. Happy birthday Bruce
And I was also selected to serve jury duty in Port Angeles for two weeks. No cases like Perry Mason!!!!!
My running took a nose dive for the past couple of days. Thursday was the men's fellowship time at 7:30 pm then Friday and Saturday there was a cold, cold wind at about 20 to 40 miles an hour. I guess I am a fair weather runner.
Anyway back to today. We just ran 1.8 miles today, temp. was 24 degrees. I had to be at the court house in Port Angeles at 9:00 am.
What an up and down weather pattern we are having here in Sequim.
Tomorrow I am getting up at 6:30 am and running about 3.6 miles. I have to be at the court house for jury duty at 8:45 a.m.. It is going to be another cold morning. It is supposed to be in the twenties tonight also.
There was snow on the ground this morning at 8:30 about 3 miles from Port Angeles.
What is going on, it's supposed to be spring.
Hey this morning the sun was just coming over the horizon. It is getting lighter every day. HURRAH, HURRAH.
I am going to get in another15 to 18 mile run this Saturday.
I am getting my route just about completed. I will be running East towards Port Townsend 15 miles out and then back to the house (30 Miles) and then 25 miles out and back West to Port Angeles. (50 miles )
25 miles on the first leg mostly on roads and then 50 miles mostly on trails on the second leg to PA and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment