Thursday, March 1, 2012

Up at 6:30 am for a 5 mile run. My time was 1 hour and 10 minutes. I ran with a pack on because I was going to attend the 'Men's fellowship group' AKA Bible Study, at 7:30 am. I brought a change of clothes and a light coat. It was a good run. 34 degrees with a sprinkle when I started but the rain stopped at about mile 2. The sunrise was beautiful on the mountains to the south. It snowed on them last night and with the sun just rising it was a beautiful sight.
I have been consistent with my running since January 23 when I decided to get up at 7:00 am, 'SHUDDER,' !!!!!!!!! I will be running a 20 mile run this coming Saturday.
I have missed a couple of days because of wind and cold temperature. The wind gets me down if it is blowing hard and the temperature is in low 30's and high's in the 20's.
I don't have enough fat on me to act as insulation to keep the cold out. That is the only time I don't run. I missed Wednesday because of cold and wind. But when I had a lunch break from my Jury duty I walked for 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment