Friday, March 30, 2012

Late getting started today. This was my 18 mile day. It was cloudy with sunshine at times. Felt rested and ready to go. The trail is a great place to run. No hills.

This is how I felt the last two miles of my 18 mile run!!!!!
At mile 12 a dog tried to chew my leg but I managed to get him to change his mind after a few 100 decibles of telling him to go home and leave me alone. Not many runners on the trail today. A few bikers and walkers and I saw only 1 runner.
I ran the course in 3 hours and 52 minutes. I ran mile 14 at 12 min. and 49 sec.
Not a bad time for a training run.
Trees are starting to leaf out, Daffodils are blooming, spring is in the air. But then again anything can happen with the weather. It was snowing, sleet, this afternoon????
10 miles tomorrow????
Jason is going on his long, long run tomorrow on the rim of the Grand Canyon.
Somewhere around 90 miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment