Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Another day at the courthouse. Yah, the trial is over, the verdict was given and I am not guilty. Oh, that was the wrong trial. It was a civil case. Car accident......
I went running this morning at 6:30 am. if you could call it a run. As 'some say' I was out there. 40 degrees. I was shuffling along at a little more than a walk.
Beautiful sunrise for a little while. The Cascades to the East were show off in all their glory. White, white, white with new fallen snow. It was very clear with now smog. It snowed in the hills here also. But nothing where we live.
Going to run 20 to 25 miles Saturday. I will try to take some pictures of my runs if Shirley will let me.???
She said yes!!!!!! She is good girl sometimes and always the love of my life.
I will be glad when the mornings are warmer. I suppose then I will be complaining about the hear. Some people are so hard to satisfy. Diane the Swan pictures that you took were great. I was doing my five mile run last Thursday at 6:30am , 'I put that in because I am proud of myself for getting up at 6:30 and 7:00 am since January 23!!!!', and just as was running East on Holland Road the Swans were flying over the road just in front of me. They are sure majestic in their flight.
See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment