Sunday, March 18, 2012

Leonardo da Vinci: “Patience serves as a protection against wrongs as clothes do against cold. For if you put on more clothes as the cold increases, it will have no power to hurt you. So in like manner you must grow in patience when you meet with great wrongs, and they will then be powerless to vex your mind.”

I like this quote so am sharing with all my (friends and running friends???)Great
sunny day with clouds.

This in my grandson Joshua running the Chuckanut 50K Saturday March 17 in Bellingham , Washington. They ran in snow on part of the trail.


Here is a contrast race? with me running a marathon in June 2011 at 72 degrees. The hottest day we had for the first 6 months of 2011. I finished in 5 hours and 50 minutes.

And here is Jason my oldest grandson running the leadville 100 mile run in September of 2011. 
                
                                               THREE MEN OF STEEL!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment