Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday June 13, 2012
My goodness another week gone to the tattered warp of time.
I ran 4.4 miles on Monday. What a great day. high 40's, no wind. Phil ran with me. Great sunshine.
Then on Tuesday we ran 6 miles. Another great morning. Our time was 70 minutes which is 11:40 per mile. :)
On Wednesday only1.8 miles. Fighting my mind over matter day again. It was a very windy day!!! Gust up to 20 miles per hour.

The wind is blowing about this hard today. Strong enough for the kite surfers to be out enjoying the day. Picture taken Monday.



I am putting in some pictures that I took on Monday of this week of a pair of a Bald      Eagles. They have their nest about 3.5 miles away from our home. The little ones are about 2 months old. 
Oh yes, my garden is finally showing some signs of life. The corn is coming up at last. And I have some Beets, Lettuce and Bush Beans sticking their heads up above the ground :)

So far this week my mileage is:
    Monday             4.4 miles
    Tuesday             6.1 miles
   Wednesday         1.8
                                         Total          12.3 

                                  FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment