Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday, June 20, 2012
I am doing OK, (That's debatable!!!)

My bruises from my highway fall are healing very fast. Just a little coloring around my eye. My shoulder and my knee are still a little sore.


                                           Sunset Tuesday evening.

Yesterday was a fabulous run. I ran 1.8 miles at 7:00am. Then took Shirley to her pool therapy. I needed to run at least a total of 8 miles for the day so after lunch I went to Carrie Blake and ran for 1 hour and 37 minutes. I made a running route that I had not run before and it turned out to be a good one. The only down side was that the temperature was in the high 70's. That is warm for here!!!!! But it was a great run.  Up this morning for a 4.4 mile run. Another hot day in the Pacific Northwest.
Planted some plants in the garden yesterday evening. I have enough cucumber and yellow crook neck squash for everyone in the county!!!! The corn is not knee high yet but it is growing. Plus beets and spinach. The garden patch is starting look like a garden again.

My mileage so far for the week:
    Monday         3.7
    Tuesday         1.8, 7.64
    Wednesday    4.4
               total                  17.54
I am supposed to have a total of 18 miles for Mon.,Tues. and Wed. of this week.
Friday I run 20 miles and Saturday 12 for a weekly total of 50 miles. The training for my 80 mile run is November is still on schedule.
I will catch up with you on Saturday after the long runs.
         FINIS                        



No comments:

Post a Comment