Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012
Monday morning, 7:00 A.M. Ran 4 miles, (found out later by Phil's car that it was only 3.75 miles),  this morning with Philip. Cloudy and 44 degrees. No wind. It was a great 4 mile, (3.75) loop run. The run has a little hill on it at about 2 miles. So it is  an easy course. I watched the Boston Marathon after I came home. Both the men and women races was won by the Kenyons. What else is new for them in the marathon?
Anyway back to my running. Saturday was a hard day for me! My mind was all messed up for some reason. I think that I raced my 10 mile training run on Friday. I felt good when I ran  and did the ten miles in under two hours which is more like my marathon race. So I paid for the faster pace Saturday. But at least I ran two miles which, 'some say,' is better than nothing.
Last week was an easy week of just 30 miles. This week is 50 miles. 4 today, 8 tomorrow, 6 on Wednesday, Thursday rest :), Friday 20 miles and Saturday 12.
The weather is finally warming up a little, although it has been freezing for a few nights last week,
Oh, Saturday afternoon , Rosaura, Phil and I drove to La Conner to support Joshua and Meryl Henrie for Josh's art show. He is a great artist and sculptor. I really like his turtles!!!!
It was good to see two of my three little Angels and also Kim and Melissa at the Art Show. Meryl is a great hostess.
                                                                                             Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment