Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Ran Monday 4 miles and then Tuesday I did not run. I was feeling tired. So, I slept in. I mowed and weed-eated for about 6 hours instead of running. I figured that that amount of work was worth something.
I ran 6 miles miles this morning at 7:00 am, Wednesday and felt OK. I also picked up about 1 cord of wood this afternoon at Clementi's home. They are thinning and removing some Juniper trees. The wood will make good heat next winter!
The temperature was 43 degrees when Philip and I started to jog this morning. NO WIND!!! :) :)

This is our two Pomeranians waiting for me to come home from my morning run.


They would like to go with me but it is just too far for them.  They do go to the beach with me and race around on the sand like banshi's.
The one on the left is Maggie and on the right is Joy. She is the mother of Maggie.
And Laura and Les have the father Rex at their home in Cheney.
We have two mallards feeding off of the seeds that fall out of the six bird feeders that we have in the yard. They must have a nest somewhere close.
                   FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment