Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday, April 12, 2012
This has been a busy week. And it was one of my rest weeks. My schedule had me run only 2 miles on Monday and then 6 miles on Tuesday. I ran 3 miles in the morning and then 3 miles in the afternoon with the High School Track team. Wednesday was an off day for me again and I only ran 2 out of the 4 that I was supposed to run. Thursday was a rest day. This has been an easy week so far. I run 10 miles tomorrow and have already decided what course to take. It is 'kind of" an out and back with a loop to turn on and run back home. So far I have been sticking verily close to the 100 mile run schedule. This week I will run only 30 miles. Then next week up to 50 miles with a 20 miler and a 10 miler back to back. 
The weather has been very good this past month. We have had a few cold days and nights but all in all it is warming up.
I believe that the Swans and Brandts have flown North for the Summer.
I read Jason's blog about his attempt to run the Tonto Rim in the Grand Canyon. WOW, what an adventure. Good job Jason. Congratulations on a great effort!!!!!!
Sorry to hear that it was very hot for the run. 
I feel rested and ready to go at 7:00 am in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment