Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 21, 2012 Saturday Day after my 20 mile run
Up at 7:00 A.M ate breakfast and was running at 7:35 am.  12 miles. Nice temperature this morning, about 42 degrees. NO WIND!!!!! My time was 2 hours and 50 minutes. I was in my SSSSLD PACE (Super, super, super, Slow Long Distance pace) I ran about 200 ft. and started to walk. I knew then that it would be a long day. I don't think that I have ever run this total distance  (32 miles in 2 days) anytime in my training. The mileage turned out to be 12.4 miles. Now if I can just keep this up through the summer and fall I will be in good shape for my 80 mile run.
Phil ran with me for the the first 2.5 miles. He was running 4 miles and left at the turnoff for his 4 mile run.
Nothing exciting today. Just a long 3 hours of walking and jogging and walking and jogging and walking and jogging.....................................

Sunset taken from our house this spring.

                            Finis

No comments:

Post a Comment