Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 13, Sunday 2012  MOTHERS DAY
Happy Mothers Day to the appropriate ones:)

I ran 10 miles Friday in the morning. It was an out and back course that went by the old school house at what used to be and I guess it still is Dungenness. Good training run. Phil ran two miles out with me and then went back and ran with Rosaura.
Then Saturday I ran five miles on the first five miles of the Discovery Trail Marathon Route. Still moving along in my training for the long run in November.
I am running the Rhody 12K Run next Sunday the 20th in Port Townsend. It is another hilly course.  It doesn't compare with the hills on the courses that Jason  runs in the Flagstaff area but they are still hills. And I complain about them all the time. Before and after the run!!!!!! Just remember that I am old!!!!

I could not resist sending this picture. I thought that I was on of the racoons trying to get out of the swamp water the other morning.. Just in my dreams.


Tomorrow morning I am going to run 15 miles. I am cutting back on my training for the Rhody Run and then the following week back to about a 35-40 miles a week, two weeks before the Discovery Marathon. Does that make sense???? Hmmmmm.... it does to me. :)

                                                          FINIS

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?
    David

    ReplyDelete