Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20, 2012
The three Milliman's ran the 12k  (7.47 miles)Rhody Run today. It was raining when we started the race but stopped at about 1 and 1/2 miles.
  Phil's time was 74 minutes= 10 minutes per mile pace.
  Rosaura's time was 1 hr and 46 minutes= 14 minutes and 13 seconds per mile pace.
  Chuck's time was 81 minutes=11 minutes and 6 seconds per mile pace.
It was a very hilly course. A lot of down hills which made for a faster pace.
I ran 2 miles on Friday last week and then did not run on Saturday. My right hip has been bothering me lately and I put the tens unit on it Saturday evening and it helped. I had just a little pain when I started but then it stopped hurting when I warmed up. Thank God.
Also Saturday I spent a wonderful day weeding and cleaning in our yard. Shirley said that it was about time. Hey, I haven't been in the dog house lately. I am going to have to check up on my behavior.
The pictures are the ad for the Rhody Run and some unkown runner who might be out there running forever.

 This is the start of the run.

The pictures that I copied are from last years run.

UP AT 7:00 AM IN THE MORNING??????? MAYBE 2 MILES???????????

                                   FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment