Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday May 9 , 2012
I ran and walked for 3 hours today. Windy, Windy!!!!!! I had a hard time getting started. It was 9:00 am when I finally got started. Another one of those days.
I have modified my schedule to fit in with the North Olympic Trail Marathon on June 6. The route for this marathon is from Sequim to Port Angeles on an old railroad bed. It is a good run with rolling hills at mile 17 to mile 21 then flat from 21 to the end.
I will be running 2,  twenty mile runs in the next couple of weeks and then a little less mileage for the week of the June 6 marathon.
Our little Pomeranian Maggie is sick. She has not gone to the doctor yet but if she is not better tomorrow I will take her to see what is wrong. She is listless and shakes.
Shirley said that Maggie also has a fever. I called the Vet today and she said to wait a little while and see how she does later in the day. Maggie is eating tonight and seems to be doing a little better.

The picture below is from the past. Jesse Owens with Kim and Jason and Melissa Henrie. I believe that this was taken at the (Arco Jesse Owens Games in 1977*) at Civic Field at Bellingham, Washington. I don't know what year it was taken.
*I had the wrong meet. I said it was a Hershey Meet. This is the correction.

It is fun to see what has taken place in the past years and the fun we had together. 

FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment