Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday, May 1, 2012
This is my final post until next Monday, May 7. Then I will let the world know how I did on my Bloomsday Run. The Kenyons will run the 12K in about 34 to 36 minutes. I will be very happy with 1 hour and 20 minutes. I am going to Spokane with Phil and Rosaura on Thursday about noon. We will go to Kettle Falls, WA to get some clothes that Phil left at the Shoemakers when he visited them about a month ago. Then Friday we will drive to Cheney and stay there with Laura and Les until Sunday morning and then up early Sunday morning for the race. We will pick up our packets in Spokane on Saturday, probably in the early afternoon. I hope the weather is not too hot. I don't mind the cold as much as I do the heat. We will see, we will see.
My quote for the week:
    "Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with the plan." 
                                            Tom Laundry



The Mountain  (Rainier)
                         
                                                                                                      FINIS

No comments:

Post a Comment